Monday, September 20, 2010

Oh, Bitter Irony

I guess I can't bitch too much about my stays not fitting: apparently I have actually dropped a few pounds since I draped them. I haven't been really trying, just sort of vaguely making a point not to overeat. Does it make that much of a difference?

It must, because it is period week so I am bloating, and a dress that makes it obvious where I am in my usual 5-pound shift is on the low end of that today. While I'm pre-Phantom Menace bloating, ergo my new low end must be lower than it was. So...win?

If only it felt more like a victory....

Although I really don't think I've lost enough to account for the missing 2 inch gap that I had planned in, so some of this is still on my patterning fail.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! On the loosing a few part, but ballllls to the not fitting part. :/

    And yes, even remotely attempting not to overeat makes a difference...the secret to weight loss sans exercise (just for this point) is the moderation. That's what I believe anyway. I have yet to put this into action routinely, but I truly think it's the key. ;)

    ReplyDelete